You’re committed to helping protect your patients, and we’re committed to protecting you. With mounting evidence for providing safeguards in the O.R., many worldwide clinical and safety organizations have taken a global stance with positions and recommendations on surgical smoke.
Learn more about how the Neptune System works to help protect you from the floor you walk on to the air you breathe.
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Association for Perioperative Practice UK (AfPP)
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN)
- ECRI Institute
- International Federation of Perioperative Nurses (IFPN)
- Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada (ORNAC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- The Joint Commission
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH, part of CDC)
- Governing bodies of Nordic Countries (Surgical Smoke Guidelines)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)